Tuesday, February 5, 2008

SUPA TUESDAY!


WHO ARE YOU ENDORSING?? Here's how some of your favorite folks in hip hop feel about the choice to be made:

Voters in twenty-four states across America will head to the polls today in what is labeled "Super Tuesday," the biggest day in the process to choose candidates for the November presidential election. Ya'll already know who I'm down with! OBAROCKA!!!!

Russell Simmons:

"I have been struggling," Hip-Hop mogul Russell Simmons admitted to AllHipHop.com when quizzed about his choice for president. "I’ve had Bill and Hillary Clinton’s personal phone number for 10 years, mobile numbers…my brain has been with Hillary Clinton a long time and I’m trying to get my heart…I met with Barack once."

Q-Tip:

"I am endorsing Barack Obama because I feel that we can benefit greatly from a leader that offers sound judgment and experience rooted in the lives of real people," Q-Tip told AllHipHop.com. "We can change our economy. We can change our health care. We can change the course of the Iraq war. We can change our neighbor’s minds about nuclear weapons. The only way we can have this renaissance is with the Senator from Illinois as President of the United States. We are on the brink of moving past our stigmas and preconceived thoughts to make a substantive decision for change... The change is Barack Obama."

Snoop:

"I am not down with the republican party or the democratic party, I represent the gangster party," "Whether it be him, a black man, or Hillary, a woman, either one to me is a great move for America because we need change, we need somebody in there that’s going to be about listening to the people and representing the people and I feel like both of the candidates will do that."


Bun B:

"I’m really, really leaning that way [towards Obama]," Bun B. told AllHipHop.com. I’m sitting back and seeing who’s going to do what."

2 comments:

Yellow Rebel said...

I just got back from the voting booth not too long ago....

I'm not going to say who i voted for, but in all seriousness Hil and Barack are not are far cry from each other in terms of stance. Either way, some type of history is bound to be made.

Anonymous said...

FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT, OR FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT. HMMM SINCE THESE NATIONALIST SO RACIST THEY GONNA GO WITH THE ESTROGEN. I MEAN IM OK WITH THAT. YOU DONT KNOW WHAT A WOMENS CAPABLE OF DOING. THEY SOME STRONG SPECIMEN TRUTHFULLY. BUT IMMA BE OPTIMISTIC ABOUT OG SENATOR BARACK!!!! LIKE I SAID BEFORE. ANY TALKS OF KILLING HIM. AND ACTUALLY ATTEMPTING. WILL LEAD TO CIVIL WAR II AND IMMA LEAD IT!!!!! I DONT WANNA BE RACIST NOW KILLING OFF A BUNCH OF RED NECKS!!!!

BLACK NAPOLEAN

"I WANT PEACE BUT ONLY IF THEY GIVE US LIBERTY"

"IF WE DONT FEEL JUSTICE WE'LL GET NO PEACE"