Monday, January 7, 2008

AND GOD SAID, "THE COONERY SHALL CEASE!!!"


"Flava of Love" has one more season...
And let the people say "AMEN!" AAAAYYYYY-MEEENNNN!!!

btw-I just wasted an hour of my life watching the "I Love New York" reunion. First of all, how the hell does La La keep a straight face hosting this mess?? It never ceases to amaze me! And dagnammit will New York's titties pop already. Them joints is absolutely absurdly big for no good reason. Are we supposed to believe that someone would actually marry this jawn?!?

5 comments:

Tra said...

Gross period. they All passing their spit all around "makes me wanna hurl! just thinking about it"
one girl kiss him, right behind another. point blank, kissing him Period!!! is too Gross for my thoughts

Anonymous said...

La La prolly gotta smoke ganja some after the show me mellow out from the maddness.

Anonymous said...

LOL YO YOU A G BABY. YOU JUST SPEAK YOUR MIND. KEEP IT GANGSTA. I WAS WATCHING THAT SHIT TOO. On JETBLUE LEAVING NEW YORk BACK TO FLORIDA(TEARS). I DONT KNOW WHY THEY DO IT. I GUESS THEY WANNA MARKET THEMSELVES On HER SHOW. CUZ ITS PLAN TO SEE SHES A BIRD. WHy DOES SHE THINK SHES FABOLOUS I DONT KNOW MAYBE MASS MEDIA HAS FOOLED HER,IT DOES THAT TO PEOPLE.

Koni said...

LMAO! I wonder the same thing about LaLa!

http://notyouraveragesista.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Lol God Pleeeeease God let it end.