Saturday, January 26, 2008

Lupe Tour-Supa Cool!


(Me and Lu in ATL...I look mad Dominican with straight hair yo)


Man oh man. Aint nothin like bein on stage! I opened for Lupe in ATL and Bmore and it wass killin! I'm bein easy just me and a dj (Shout to DJ Era who held it down for me in the A) but it's been a success. The audiences have been amazing and I can't believe how responsive they've been to the music. In ATL Lupe left the stage because of technical difficulties and I went to the the side to ask his background singers what was going on. Tell me why people in the audience saw me and strated CHANTING MY NAME!? Straight up like DIVA DIVA DIVA! lol so I said a few words to calm em down and give Lu a chance to get everything together then they started chanting FREESTYLE FREESTYLE!! I can't front! I wanted to go in SOOOO bad, BUT it wasn't my show. This is Lu's time. So I let it ride. But let it happen again...LOL!

The final dates are below hopefully can come check me out. Big ups to Lupe. I know a lotta folks don't like the shit he says, and he does get a lil outta pocket but that's my boy right there and I can safely say he's a good dude. Cop "The Cool" and "Life Experience" :)


JAN 30-DC @ 9:30 CLUB
JAN 31-PHILLY @ The Filmore
FEB 2-NYC @ The Nokia Theater



(On stage in Bmore...peep the color coordination!!)
***


(ATL SHAWTY!)

3 comments:

Psmith said...

Sister Amanda,
I really wanted to come to your show in DC but it's been sold out for over a month and I had no idea you'd be there til I checked your MySpace. Good luck here in Chocolate city; you perform in about 20 min, right?

Come back some time for a Diva show; leave it open to all ages and the Scholars Ink artists will all be there
1

Anonymous said...

COME TO THE MOTOR CITY!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL YOU STEALING THE SCENE DEEV!!! YOU THE OFFICIAL MASTER OF CEREMONIES. THE PEOPLE WANT YOU!!!! DIVA DIVA DIVA!!!!