Friday, January 4, 2008

DA OCHO!!!


Well folks it is 2008 or as me and my boy Sheed call it, "Da Ocho!" And i'm lovin it. I am so excited to get this year under way and do what i plan to do every year, TAKE OVER THE WORLD! lol....no really I'm just tryin to do some shit that will make a difference for the better. This blog is the continuation of my Breakfast at Diva's show formerly on Sirius Satellite Radio. Good music, good people, and good fun will all be found here along with the DivaSpeak tv episodes (also found on youtube.com/imamandadiva) and more! So welcome, welcome, welcome... BIG TINGS IN DA OCHO FOLKS!!!!


WE FLIPPIN THE SCRIPT IN DA OCHO SON!!!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my she can flip!! my kind of Supa-Woman

Anonymous said...

Ayo Mans big things popping! you prolly will "take over the world"
save us all, Amanda from really bad music!
you cannnn do it!!!!

Anonymous said...

Who is the F.B.M. you talkin about?

Anonymous said...

being in love can have you lost sometimes, it's good to start fresh and new mama you a supa-woman.
lol word. no shit that's really a pic of him hmmm.

Anonymous said...

DONT worry I've BEEN here SINCE the jump OFF OF O OCHO. IF YOU AINT KNOW NOW YOU KNOW!!!!!!