Friday, January 18, 2008

The Daily Wrap Up-My Bad

Yo, my bad ya'll I been slippin this week. It's been type hectic on my end. Today I picked up the physical copies of my Life Experience ep. IT LOOKS AMAZING!! I know a lot folks still like the actual cd in their hand more than digital so they will be available on my myspace (myspace.com/amandadiva) top of next week. It's so nice to see the fruits of my hard work yamean? Anywho, Ima get back on my blog game this weekend so expect a rack of posts and of course a new DivaSpeakTV ep for next Tuesday!

A Laugh Before Leavin:


I still laugh out loud seein this clip. lol




3 comments:

Me said...

Dope. Are you dropping it on wax too?

medottie said...

lol hahahah hehe yo i saw this when it aired it was funny the whole family is funny but yet so thankful.

jLOUIE DA DUKE said...

DAMN THEY NOT PLAYING. My GHETTO PEOPLES DESERVED IT!!! LOL YOOOOO