Monday, January 14, 2008

Obama is Gonna Take it in Da Ocho!


Well the VOTES ARE IN! I asked ya'll to tell me what you thought:
A. Will Obama win in Da Ocho and turn the White House Black? B. Will Obama lose in Da Ocho...folks ain't ready for a brotha on Air Force One C. Will Bams kind of win in Da Ocho and be Hill's VP?
You voted and they've been tallied! 7 folks think nah, America ain't ready for the Blackness. 7 more folks think the US is kinda sorta possibly ready and Barack will end up as Hillary's VP. But 36 of ya'll think our man Bams is gonna kick ass and knock em out the box slick Rick style and become the first Black President of the United States of America. I gotta tell ya, as much as I want to see B Rock in the House that John and Abigail Adams (yikes...they were the worst) built, I dunno man, I honestly don't see this racist, classist, Puritanical, destructive, xenophobic, did I say racist, lyin ass country voting him in office. No matter how many times he does Oprah. :-/

2 comments:

Psmith said...

I wrote about this:
"American politics have been floating in mediocracy,
Feigned democracy when what I saw was hypocrisy,
Now, I don't endorse the brought by the sound of fiery rounds
ending with Capitol Hill under the ground,
I emphasize the change from words that turns communities 'round,
Raised on Malcolm, Wahhaj, Carmichael and Martin,
I'm ideally poised to judge one's potential for action,
I've found our hope; Martin's dream, Malcolm's means,
The brother claims to love our art and authentic he seems,
Yet, we hesitate to give anything but hate -
trusting, in the hand of Clintons, our people's fate,
Hope '08 is real, but only if we make it so - like clots,
We must congeal and, with his direction, flow,
Y'all seek perfection; me, I'll settle for election,
Obama '08 fam; would it really hurt to 'yes' him?
Yes, he'll be defeated - if we remain defeatist,
Screw the system; a brother can beat this, honestly
and brother Barack got honesty - time for us to unseat
the throne of aristocracy; like Chuck D, with you, my people
I plead - it's time to fight the powers that be!"

Anonymous said...

DONT WORRY I GOT FAITH IN HIM. AND IF HE DONT TAKE IT. DONT WORRY THE PEOPLE WILL!!!